niedziela, 11 grudnia 2011

Beetles.




What's the matter, hun?
 
The worst part is: I don't really know, dude.
 
That calls for alcohole! 

NO MONEY And I've got homework.

Well, that blows indeed. I'll be writing today an essay all night long, yay. And I'm pretty done too. 

High five! Owww. Can I be excused for the rest of my life?
 
For what?
 
Again, I don't know. It just seems pretty much easier. I'm so tired, I just want to sleep for a couple of days.
 
"Well, I could sleep forever, but it's of him I dream" 

 
I've recently learned thay my ex-love (one and only) is ruining his life by drugs...and he's in his matura year...In the recent times he was treating me quite badly, so I don't know whether to think : "HAHA! You see, you cocksucker, without me you're nothing" or to pity him 

“If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.”So. He is not worth your attention.
 
But he had most intense blue eyes I've seen and a golden hair, and looked like a poster boy for the aryan race and Hitlerjugend. Case closed.
 
FUCK THIS. It's just look.
 
I know, I know. Do you have anyone on your horizon?
 
I don't give a fuck about this shit anymore. I'm so sick and I always end up feeling depressed.
 
Yup, been there. And now I've gained weight additionally, so I can feel assured that I won't have to deal with this shit. 

And no one ever has to know that inside we're broken. 

Indeed.
 
I make some scars on my legs today.
 
Please don't. I assume they're quite pretty, it'd be a shame. 

Fifteen new scars. Well... I've been cutting myself since I was eleven, it's fine.
 
When I had cut myself I was first sent to psychiatric hospital. I was 14, true, but the trauma's there. But I know the joys of cutting.

High five, again.
But psychiatrist don't help me even a little. 

Yeah, me too. 

About year ago my doctor said there's no hope for me. I should be in the hospital. But for what? Medicines do not work.
 
Every psychiatrist tells me that I'll think about death till the day I die. Well, fuck that shit then.
I'll make the day happen sooner. You're right, they don't.
 
Well. Two weeks ago was my tenth sucide attempts. I've tried to kill myself so badly, but I can't die.
 
You're immortal!
 
I hope that euthanasia will be legal soon.
 
But seriously, really, two weeks ago? Dude, that's sad.My morbid second identity, called Jeffrey, is curious how.
"Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before" - You DON"T know how I relate to this, right now. I've switched to the death mode today. For the 3rd time in my life.

Thanks to me?

No, in the morning.

And that because...?

Overdose of life.

Dude, you have to finish your movie, c'mon!

Fuck that. Plus, I will finish a movie called "My life" It's a delightful tragic comedy. It get's a bit boring at the end, but the finale will be awesome.  ♥

You just need a good cry.
Sometimes that's the best possible thing.


I wish I remembered how to do that.

Go and watch Titanic.


Perhaps.

Ouch. I want to punch you in the face.

 Maybe that would do it.


I'm not that dangerous as I'm psychotic.
So it will be... grotesque.


What isn't.
Damn, I feel sleepy...Kind of "sad sleepy" if you now what I mean.
I guess today will be the eleventh try.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz